Chetco

  • Larry Wallace
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2013
      My Chetco ('Hugh Wormald' x 'Marion Merriman'') still has leaves.  They are dried up.  Is that normal?

      --

      Larry Wallace
      Cincinnati

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 22, 2013
        Larry, is Chetco outdoors or in a protected area?  Late fertilization can cause late leaf retention.  If the stems are still flexible and healthy looking your plant is probably okay.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 22, 2013
          Thanks!  It was late fertilization with Potassium Phosphite.  The wood is flexible and the buds look good.

          --

          Larry Wallace
          Cincinnati