[AZ] 2013 Seed Exchange - update

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2013
      I just made some updates to the 2013 Seed Exchange, mentioned at the
      bottom of the page.

      The list is at http://www.azaleas.org/azseedlist2013.html

      Again, thanks to Lindy Johnson of Appalachian Native Plants for
      handling this, and thanks to our seed donors.

      Bob Stelloh Hendersonville NC USDA Zone 7

      When you reply to an email, PLEASE quote its relevant part(s) only,
      as context, and DELETE the rest - especially this line and the Yahoo
      lines. And PLEASE tell us your city, state and/or USDA zone.

      We welcome attached images RESIZED to be under 100KB in size - 640 x
      480 pixel JPEG images at 50% or 1:40 compression are ideal. By
      attaching them you agree that, without giving up your rights to them,
      they may be shown on Azalea Society websites.

      Yahoo! Groups Links