Re: [AZ] Tax $$

  • bsperling
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2013
      I sent a soil sample to VA Tech many years ago and they came back with
      the same recommendation. I wrote to them about aluminum salts but never
      got a reply. It's not so much tax dollars as that once something is in
      writing in a bureaucracy, governmental or corporate, it lives forever.
      The same is true of comments saved in the internet ...
      Barry