RE: FW: [AZ] Fwd: Funeral Arrangements for Bob Hobbs

  • Harold Belcher
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 16, 2013
      Hi Barry,

      I saved some of the handouts from the funeral. I've known Bob since 1966 or
      so. I'll put something together and send it to you. Maybe I could write up
      something for the Azalean.

      Harold

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 17, 2013
        Harold (and other friends of Bob Hobbs),

        Barbara Stump and I have agreed it would be a good idea to write some
        individual memories of Bob Hobbs and combine them to make an article
        for The Azalean.

        So, to participate, please do write up your memories and for now,
        email them to me (preferably right in the email, but an attachment
        will work too) - either I or someone else will figure out how to
        combine and submit them.

        Bob Stelloh