RE: [AZ] Winter 2012 Azalean issue

  • Jim Patsy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2013

      Since the Azalean won’t be out for a week or two, would the Chapter presidents,sec’t ,whoever, please let your on line members know the convention info, including registration forms are available on the ASA web site : azaleas.org

      Note to Bonnie: I think I have enough for a part 1 one piece on James Harris. Will let you know as soon as we get back home.

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2013
      Hi,
      Here is the current Chapter Notes from our N. VA Chapter for the spring
      issue.
      Good luck,
      Barry Sperling, corresponding secy