Winter 2012 Azalean issue

  • The Azalean
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2013
      The Fall issue of the Azalean has started the proofing process at the printers and it should be ready for mailing by mid January.  We would like to send the Winter issue to the review board by Feb 1 but we need your help.  As of right now we have 2 articles, 2 obits,  and 0 chapter news submissions.  This will make for a very slim journal!!  Please send us articles (with photos)!  Please send us Chapter news!

      The new deadline for Winter 2012 is Jan 18, 2013.  We are also pushing back the Spring 2013 deadline to Feb 21.  This will have us pretty much back on track with the Spring issue being mailed by the end of March.  Please get the word out to members that submissions are needed.

      We thank you for your patience - it has taken us longer than we thought to get things back on track.  We appreciate your help in reaching our goal of being back on track by Spring.

      --
      Bonnie & Preston Cooley
      The Azalean

    • Jim Patsy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2013

        Since the Azalean won’t be out for a week or two, would the Chapter presidents,sec’t ,whoever, please let your on line members know the convention info, including registration forms are available on the ASA web site : azaleas.org

        Note to Bonnie: I think I have enough for a part 1 one piece on James Harris. Will let you know as soon as we get back home.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2013
        Hi,
        Here is the current Chapter Notes from our N. VA Chapter for the spring
        issue.
        Good luck,
        Barry Sperling, corresponding secy