Mystery Azalea--ID Help

  • Bob Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2012
    Several years back this native azalea came to flower in one of my propagation beds.  For the most part, I had rooted cuttings in the bed, and so far as  I could recall, I had no austrinum seedlings there.  It apparently is an austrinum cross.  The flowers are about 1.5 to 1.75 inches, with fragrance.  As far as I know, it is a seedling, but there is the possibility that I took a cutting somewhere.  Could someone suggest a possible ID as some known hybrid azalea?

    Bob Kelly
    Aberdeen, MS