wilted leaves and blooms dropping off

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2012
      I receieved an azalea from the florits.  The stem is twisted indicating that it is probably 2 plants, hence the blooms are white and pink.  Plan is about 2 ft tall. Now the blooms are wilting and the leaves are starting to fall.  I have it in the hous in the coolest room I have and have the soil damp.  I really don't want it to die Help