ARS Midwest Chapter/George Gray

  • John Migas
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2012
      I am sorry to announce the passing of ARS member George Gray of Wisconsin. George was an active member with the Midwest Chapter for many years who loved
      the world of hybridizing rhododendrons for cold weather climates. He was involved
      with creating many of the Delp hybrids along with his own varieties.

      George Gray will be truely missed...............John Migas(Michigan)