The Azalean Submission Deadlines

  • theazalean
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2012
      From the Editors,

      We must first apologize for the continued delay with the journal and ask that you bear with us as we continue to play catch up. On that note we need articles and chapter news!
      The deadlines are: Fall issue - Nov. 1, 2012; Winter Issue - Dec.3, 2012
      2013 Deadlines: Spring - feb. 1; Summer - May 1; Fall - Aug. 1; Winter-Nov. 1.
      Please send us submissions. As long as they are in some way relevant to the subject of azaleas we will take them! All submissions should be in Word format with a brief bio of the author and high resolution pictures.