Re: [AZ] Virus Threat in PREVIOUS azalea email

  • John Migas
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2012
      Barry,

      Good read on the virus.............John Migas

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2012

        John,

        I am going to send this through the azalea group to be sure you get it, as my emails are not answered, and I want to be sure you are getting them.  Maybe you are not.

        You were so kind to me to send me some plants and I want to be sure your expenses are paid.  I want to be sure a friend like you is paid and that you do not think I am ignoring you.  Maybe my emails are not going through and my phone calls are not recording properly.  I want to thank you for your kindness and others on this group should know how kind and generous John has been.  I just want to fill my part of any agreement.

        Thank you for your kindness and knowledge,

        Harold Greer