Fwd: azalea question

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2012
      [please send a CC of any reply to Lin <lin2@...> ]

      Begin forwarded message:

      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2012
        [ please send a CC of any reply to Reda Lacy <LLacy1@...> ]

        Begin forwarded message:

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 14, 2014
          [ please send a CC of any reply to Steve & Debbie Simpson <shagwag@...> ]

          Begin forwarded message:

          From: Steve & Debbie Simpson <shagwag@...>
          Subject: azalea question
          Date: June 12, 2014 11:00:55 AM EDT

          My yard man was pruning my azalea that had bloomed  the first of April.  I thought it was to late but he showed me a branch and said, “see, there are no buds yet and they don’t set their buds until mid August.  Is this true and would I actually be able to see the buds when the plant begins to “set” their buds?

          Thank you for your response,
          debbie Simpson