azaleas

  • Caridad Torres
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 21, 2012
      Will azaleas be ok to plant in S. Florida (Miami, FL, 33196)
      My e-mail recreo1938@...
      Thanks,
      Caridad Torres
    • Steve Henning
      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 17, 2013
        There is a fair amount of research on this.  For starters read:

        AZALEAS AND RECLAIMED WATER

        http://www.fshs.org/Proceedings/Password%20Protected/1989%20Vol.%20102/92-95%20(ROBINSON).pdf

        Steve Henning, zone 6, Reading, PA. USA