Re: [AZ] (unknown)

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 31, 2012
      don't go there -- I fear Tad's address book has been hijacked by a
      virus, as this is a Canadian pharmacy.
      Bob Stelloh

    • jrm1213@juno.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 25, 2016
        Good day,
        Many years ago I was employed by Fischer Greenhouses in Linwood NJ. We forced hardy, non florist azaleas for Valentine’s Day through Mother’s Day (some late varieties needed a push to make Mother’s Day shipping).
        We typically started forcing for Valentine’s Day immediately after Christmas, after we cleared the poinsettias out.
        The ability to force will vary by variety and will generally correlate to whether the variety is an early or late bloomer. Hino Crimson and Coral Bells are an easy force while Orchid Beauty is very tough to force.
        We did not have information regarding the amount of cooling required, however, when we forced “florist azaleas”, we placed them in 40 degree (F) coolers for six weeks. We tried a few “hardies” and had limited success forcing “Nellie” and “Hershey Red”
        John Mackenroth

        Citi Simplicity® Card
        No Late Fees, No Pentalty Rate, and No Annual Fee, Ever.
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/56a63ecf3e9c63ecf73d2st01duc