Re: Occidentale habitats-Oregon Smithsonian contact

  • occidentale
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2012
      Hi Rick,

      Would you have an email for your friend? I did some searching on the Smithsonian website with no luck. I and I am sure Clarice would be interested in contacting him. If you don't want to publish his address on the group, contact me at red@....

      Thanks,

      Dick 'Red' Cavender, Red's Rhodies, Sherwood, Oregon, USA, Zone 8