[AZ] 2012 Convention Information -- update

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
      The ARS website update with the full convention information has been
      delayed until the last week in November or so. Until then, you can go to
      http://www.azaleas.org/conventions.html
      and see the web address for the Crowne Plaza Hotel (the 2012
      convention hotel), and you can download the registration form. You
      can also download the schedule to get a pretty good idea of what will
      be going on and when.

      It is still a good idea to register as soon as you think you might go
      to the convention.

      Bob Stelloh
      ------------------

      Be aware that the ARS website at
      http://www.rhododendron.org
      now has, or very soon will have, most of the information that is
      currently available about the 2012 joint ASA+ARS convention, in the
      form of a 9 page PDF file.

      Hotel space is limited, and there are no other hotels within walking
      distance, so make your hotel reservation as soon as you think you
      might come to the convention (they will cancel your reservation at no
      charge). Then do the same for the convention registration, because we
      could also run out of bus and banquet space -- we will also refund
      your money in full up to April 15.

      I will let you know here when the ASA website goes live with all the
      convention information.

      Bob Stelloh

      ------------------------------------

      When you reply to an email, PLEASE quote its relevant part(s) only,
      as context, and DELETE the rest - especially this line and the Yahoo
      lines. And PLEASE tell us your city, state and/or USDA zone.

      We welcome attached images RESIZED to be under 100KB in size - 640 x
      480 pixel JPEG images at 50% or 1:40 compression are ideal. By
      attaching them you agree that, without giving up your rights to them,
      they may be shown on Azalea Society websites.

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Steve Henning
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2011
        Hi Bob,

        The ARS website has a blurb on the convention at:

        Hotel registration is at:

        and the registration form is at:

        This is extremely early.  Usually information comes out in the January Quarterly.

        Steve Henning, Reading, PA  USA    Zone 6