Eastern Native Azalea seed wanted

  • occidentale
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28 8:13 AM
      I have sold Magnolia macro. ssp. ashei seed to Mark Krautmann of Heritage Seedlings, http://www.heritageseedlings.com/, for several years. He is looking for sources of Eastern Native Azalea seed. I think there is a good possibility that he is willing to purchase it. I am sure he would like to hear from you. His email is Mark@....

      He is also looking for seed of R. albrechtii if anyone knows of a source.

      Sorry if you receive this on both the Rhodo & Azalea news groups.

      Dick 'Red' Cavender, Red's Rhodies, Sherwood Oregon USA Zone 8