Fwd: Overlijden Jozef Delvaux

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2011
      Jozef Delvaux, a long-time member of the Azalea Society of America,
      died on October 4, 2011. I received an email from his children in
      Dutch, as shown below.

      Bob Stelloh

      ---------------
      Begin forwarded message:

      From: jdlvx@...

      > Geachte Heer, Mevrouw,
      >
      > Hierbij laten wij u weten dat onze pa deze nacht overleden is.
      >
      > Met vriendelijke groeten,
      > Frieda, Anny en André.

      [translated as]

      Dear Sir, Madam,

      Here we show that our dad is deceased the night.

      Sincerely,
      Frieda, Anny and Andre.

      [and from an attached funeral announcement]

      At peace with himself and with the end of his
      earthly life after a courageous battle gently passed away
      Joseph Delvaux
      Husband of Maria van Ginneken
      Former GM plant operations manager, Antwerp,
      Reserve Lieutenant - on-Sea 1st Class o.r.
      Knight of the Crown
      Knight of the Order of Leopold
      Born in Merksem on January 10, 1929 and deceased in
      Brasschaat in the Residential Care Home and Vesalius, Department of
      Water Reed,
      on October 4, 2011, with the anointing.