I am finally became Boss

  • Mark R. Wright
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2011
      living on my own has really opened my eyes everyone was worried that I would amount to nothing I thought this would intrigue you!!
      http://debian.sandbox.proserver.hu/BrianThomas52.html this proves that dreams can come true you can pull this off too
      You will love me for this!
    • Harold Greer
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2011

        NO we don’t love you for this.  It is off topic and should not be allowed.  Where is our Moderator?

        living on my own has really opened my eyes everyone was worried that I would amount to nothing I thought this would intrigue you!!
        http://debian.sandbox.proserver.hu/BrianThomas52.html this proves that dreams can come true you can pull this off too
        You will love me for this!

      • David Banks

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 1, 2011

            You are most likely correct.  But someone should catch this.

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 2, 2011
              Hi All!
              Our system is to moderate new people, people who ask questions through the website and, for short periods of time, others who don't follow the "on-topic" rules. People who have been members without such a problem are not moderated and we have to trust them. Nothing's perfect but we certainly don't want to pay a person full time to moderate each message, from everyone, before it is displayed. I think you'll agree that, over the years this system, though not perfect in this case, has produced a pretty clean set of messages.
              Barry