Red Wolfpack Azalea

  • Elizabeth Frank
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2011

      Please advise where I may purchase this beautiful azalea in NE Florida, the Jacksonville area.

      This is from the ASK US page, so please send me a CC.

      Thank you,

      Elizabeth Frank

      ebef@...

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 28, 2011
        Hi Elizabeth,

        The correct name is 'Wolfpack Red'.  It's a Carla hybrid.  I didn't see any NE Florida nurseries that carry 'Wolfpack Red'.

        However, it's available from Colesville Nursery in Ashland, Virginia.  The nursery is primarily wholesale, but I believe they sell to the public.

        http://www.colesvillenursery.com/plant/azalea-wolfpack-red

        There is also the Pender Nursery in Garner, North Carolina.  I suspect he is wholesale only.

        http://www.pendernursery.com/Catalog/Detail/rwolfpackred.html
        As you can see, both nurseries have Web pages.  I recommend that you contact both nurseries and ask if they distribute to any nurseries in your area.

        William C. Miller III
        Bethesda, Maryland --- Zone 7
        www.theazaleaworks.com