2011 American Rhododendron Society Convention News

  • Harold Greer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2011

      Greetings ASA Friends,

      Good News!  The Spring ARS Convention is a great success.  Even though our host hotel has just sold out all of their 200 rooms to ARS & ASA members, we have just been able to contract for lots more great rooms at the Residence Inn (360.253.4800) and the Staybridge Suites (360.449.4669).  The price is great too, $109 for rooms with full kitchens, complimentary breakfast and complimentary airport shuttle at both hotels.  Mention ARS contract rates. Reserve now!  Any questons or problems call us at 800 548-0111.  We are here to help make your convention experience great!