Re: [AZ] Satsuki 'Kyokkonishiki'

  • Tom Schuetz
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2004
      Mike, Kyokkonishiki was not on the list of liners Bill Steele sold at the
      2004 ARS Convention at King of Prussia, nor is it listed in Bill's 2002 or
      2003 liner list. As you probably know, with the closing of Steele's Nursery,
      his stock was sold to Jim Fry, currently president of New York Chapter ARS.

      Tom Schuetz
      schuetz101@...
      Mechanicsburg, PA USDA Zone 6a