RE: [AZ] Tragedy in Tucson

  • Mark Wright
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2011

      Very touching Tadeusz. When I heard of this I was saddened by all the deaths and injuries, but particularly by this one.

      Mark Wright

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2011
        Hello Mark ;

          I could not finish the write-up without tears streaking down my cheeks;

          Even though it's not my grandchild , I feel like it's one of mine as well.

          Her grandparents are Sylvia and Dallas Green who live in Maryland , they both attended quite of few ASA conventions together or with thier daughter ..

          Dallas Green was one time the Chicago Cubs General manager (Baseball)  , during the Asheville conv 2008 I talked with Sylvia during a long bus ride , she sat one row in front of me.

        take care

         if you wish to send a card to them;

         Sylvia & Dallas Green
         846 Conowingo Road