[AZ] looking for pollen

  • michael.campbell3@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2011
      Does anyone have extra pollen from really late blooming serralatum?  I procured a about 5 large viscom but I'm not sure how late these will be.  I was figuring if crosses between hotspur and austrinium can make some really nice large flowered plants then crosses with serralatum might produce something similar but later blooming.  I have all of the summer blooming Weston hybrids but wanted something with big flowers.