Prinophyllum ( Roseum ) Native Azalea from the Southern Arkansas

  • earl_sommerville
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2011
      I am trying to make contact with some one that can help me get Prinophllum seed are a small plant that comes from either Bradley are Cleveland counties. This is south of Pine Bluff Arkansas. You can contact me through this forum are off line.

      Earl Sommerville
    • Tadeusz Dauksza
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2011
        Hello Earl;

         Try Ronnie Palmer  who lives in that neck of the woods;

         Tadeusz-Illinois. Lake Michigan Chapter ASA.