NA problem side note

  • bsperling
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2010
      While driving home this morning I was listening to Tony Kornheiser's
      radio show. I don't know if it is syndicated, but he is probably known
      nationally for his work on Monday Night Football and ESPN's PTI show.
      He has been a Washington Post columnist for the Sports and the Style
      sections prior to that. Finishing a discussion on a Broadway show, he
      launches into a brief reading of Adrian Higgins' article in the Post
      that I linked to yesterday and then he and 2 co-hosts start a 5-minute
      round-table discussion on azaleas and the shame of their destruction.
      He decides that that action is so stupid that it must be a clever
      attempt to get additional funding for the Arboretum and that it would
      make more sense just to let them be, untended (I'm sure, now, that he
      was reading this list and one of my earlier posts :) ). Amazing that
      the situation has made it on to the media radar to that extent!
      Barry