Zen garden azaleas

  • Sandy Cheung
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      this is from the ASK US page, so please send me a CC.

      Hello,

      I've been wanting to do a Japanese inspired garden and I was wondering what specific type of Azaleas are used in these gardens.  Also, I live in Poway/San Diego which can get pretty hot in the summer.  I would like to do azalea hedges in my courtyard with some shade.  Do you think I will have any luck?  Is there any place I can find these azaleas online?

      Thanks,

      Sandy