RE: [AZ] Poukhanense azaleas - Yodogawa Azalea, the double flowered one [1 Attachment]

  • SJPERK5
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2010
      Mike, Just so you know I have a plant of R. yeodense that I had sought
      because of its unusual naming convention. The flowers are almost too big for
      the stem and hang down with the lightest rain. Perhaps better grown it would
      have a stronger stem. Still, I find the pink, purple, and white single
      flower varieties to be excellent garden plants for me.

      Sally Perkins, Salem, NH
    • Nicholas Yarmoshuk