Re: [AZ] Re: Plant id

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 10, 2010
      In the International Rhodendron Register and Checklist (IRRC)
      'Benjamin' is listed as an A. Haerens hybrid (1935), double, rose
      red, in the [informal hybrid group of] Indian.

      We have 3 pictures of 'Variegated Dogwood' starting at
      http://www.pbase.com/azaleasociety/image/76678718

      'Candy Stripe' is described in the IRRC as from Australia (1984),
      double, white, striped reddish orange.

      Regards,
      Bob Stelloh Hendersonville NC USDA Zone 7

    • Mark R. Wright
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 10, 2010

        Hi Kenneth,

        I'll keep a watch out on the two plants I have and maybe we can swap notes/pics on these plants. I'll also look at the others on my plant

        list to see if I have any others that are close to that description. You can reach me at my personal

        address if you want to discuss further; onerhodie@...

        regards,

        Mark