Plants dying.

  • WHP112625@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2010
      I live in central Florida and have several azaleas that seem to be dying. They are about 5 years old and have been fertilized with 6-6-6 about twice a year. I have trimmed them back every 6 months. Now they have real small leaves aand apear to be dying. My neighbor says they probably have a root desease and nothing can be done to save them. Is this true and if not what should I do?
    • sjperk5
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2010
        Are you certain they are not merely losing the bigger leaves the way evergreen azaleas cab do in winter even in milder climates?

        John Perkins
        Salem, NH