Re: [AZ] Re: Azalea map(s)

  • Nicholas Yarmoshuk
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2009
      Bruce
      That is a tremendous link for those interested in native azaleas.
      Thanks for posting it.
      Nick Yarmoshuk

      On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 12:32 PM, Bruce Clyburn <bclyburn@...> wrote:

      Hendrick:

      Here is a link to series of individual maps and descriptions that could
      suffice for your project if imported to individual fact sheets on each
      azalea. I have no affiliation with this nursery; I felt they put a bit
      of effort into 'pulling it all together' for their sales pitch on the
      natives:

      http://www.ferngullynursery.com/DeciduousAzaleaVarietiesNative.aspx

      Regards,
      Bruce Clyburn

      --- In azaleas@yahoogroups.com, Hendrik VAN OOST <hendrik1azalea2@...>
      wrote:

      > I aim looking after a map of the USA to located the natural habitat
      of deciduous azalea species? So I can explain to interested people
      where to find the origin of the Hardy Ghent azalea's.