RE: [AZ] Re: Tadeusz and Jane Abbott

  • SJPERK5
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2009
      TAZ the 2 pictures of Jane and Frank don't really look that different in
      color. Or was there a mistake? I think Jane *the Weston intro* was suppose
      to be more true pink than Frank's vibrant deep pink/rose. There was a
      "mistake" in tissue culture production.

      John wanted to know if you still wanted a Lemon Twist? I think that was it?

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2009
        OOPS! Sorry for the personal insert to the group. I don't have enough Lemon
        Twist for everyone.
        Sally Perkins
      • sjperk5
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2009
          Over the years, we attempted a few crosses onto Frank Abbott and Peach Abbott and have never gotten a take plus I have never seen a seed pod on either.

          I saw a seed pod once on Marie Hoffman but the seed was nonviable.

          John Perkins
          Salem, NH