Re: Seeking source of low, wide molded pots

  • S. M. Henning
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
      John R Mackenroth <jrm1213@...> wrote:

      > I have successfully used mum pans for my azaleas (seedlings and
      >young plants from cuttings). I have a number of different models from 9
      >inches wide and 5.5 inches deep to 8 inches by 4 inches.
      > Also, a bit more pricey, regular commercial flower pots in the pan
      >style where the depth is half the diameter. These I have seen in widths
      >from 4 inches to 12 inches. These are a bit tapered.
      > Geiger in Harleysville PA is a viable source for both types.

      E.C.Geiger was bought out by Griffin 215-256-6511. Their primary
      business is selling to greenhouses. They have pots in all sizes and
      shapes in case lots.

      Griffin Greenhouse & Nursery Supplies, Inc. 189 Main Street - Rt 63 PO Box 285
      Harleysville , PA 19438-0285 Tel: (215) 256-6511 Fax: (215) 256-6110. ...

      Their catalog is on line at: www.griffins.com

      --
      Cheers, Steve Henning in Reading, PA USA Zone 6