Early Pink

  • Earl Sommerville
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 5:12 PM

      Hi All,

      My first plant to bloom is a good pink ball truss.

      Earl Sommerville

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 8:20 AM
        Early, your Early Pink looks like a canescens X flammeum hybird, with evidence of an orange blotch.  My KnotHole PInk is now opening, which I collected as a seedling growing in a knothole on the South Edisto River near Denmark, SC, in a flammeum population, the only flammeum population recorded for that species on the South Edisto.  I also found Nestronia and Stewartia on the site.  I am glad I saved that little plant from the  knothole
        Mike Creel, SC