[this is from the ASK US page, so please send me a CC]

  • E H
    Message 1 of 256 , Jan 31, 2009
      Good morning,

      I live in Northern Virginia.  I have a few azalea plants whose leaves are curled and distorted.during the growing season. These plants look just like pictures I've seen of azaleas affected with Rhododendron gall midge.  I've read that I should spray the soil and the plant, but don't know what to use.  Please let me know:

      What kind of spray to use
      When to spray
      Anything else I can do to save these plants
      How to protect surrounding healthy plants

      Could it be something other than Rhododendron gall midge
      If so, how to treat the problem

      Thank you very much,

      E Heffner

    • Sun City Tree Farm
      Message 256 of 256 , Apr 16

        Can you tell me what ‘Red’ Azaleas grow the largest?

        Michelle Vickers

        Sales & Logistics Coordinator

        2660 24th St. SE , Ruskin, FL 33570

        Phone: 813-645-9527