Happy New Year!

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2008
      Something new this year - New Years instead of Christmas, and no more
      Apple icards because they don't do that any more.

      Love,
      Bob

      PS: To those who recognize the picture, it was really quite a happy moment.
    • Jean Pace
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2009
        We want to wish everyone a Happy New Year too.
        Love to all,
        Leon and Jean

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2009
          What a wonderful picture, both people and subject.  Is that John Brown on the left, post hair trim?  I am not sure I could have taken such a photo stopping the balloons in mid-flight.  Who took the photo, and how many frames were needed to catch the action?  I wish I had been there.
          Mike Creel, SC

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 1, 2009
            Thank you.

            Since you asked, the man on the left is Bob Garner, husband of the
            photographer, my niece Chris Garner, who took lots of good pictures
            but that was just one well-timed shot. And the woman in pink to the
            right is my daughter, Jennifer Stelloh. A good Jewish friend said
            "You look like Moses, which is going in the right direction."

            The occasion was releasing the party balloons after our Celebration
            of Life for Denise Stelloh last September, to symbolically send her
            spirit to the skies.

            Regards,
            Bob Stelloh Hendersonville NC USDA Zone 7

            [Very OT, but what the heck - many of you are my friends and it won't
            happen again.]

            At 8:24 AM -0800 on 1/1/09, Mike Creel wrote