From Ask Us page Satsuki Azaleas

  • David Rhea
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008

      This is from the Ask Us page so please send me a cc. I am looking for a place to buy Satsuki Azaleas. I live in McMinnville Tn. Can someone help me with this info?

      Thank you,

      David

      David Rhea

      Travel Agent

      Ready for a vacation?

      Go to www.yourtripdiscounts.com

    • George Klump
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
        David,

        One of the largest collections anywhere of Satsuki azaleas may be found at Nuccio's Nurseries, 355 Chaney Trail, Altadena, California 91001.  You may telephone him at [626] 794-3383.  He will ship,

        You may tell Tom Nuccio how you got to him, if you choose to use this venue.

        George Klump
        Southern California Chapter ARS/ASA