low growing early bloomer with nice foliage in Atlanta

  • Jonathan Bussell
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2008
      Hi

      This is from the ASK US page, so please send me a CC...Thanks

      I am a landscape architect in Atlanta, GA (zone 7).  I'm looking for a low growing (approximately 2'-2.5' ht.), azalea with great foliage and  a mounding/spreading form. Preferrably, it should bloom in spring with the rest of the usual suspects. White is the color of choice, but other color suggestions are welcome if they fit the other criteria.

      Also, if you have any sources or information regarding local availabilty in the trade, it would be most helpful.

      Thanks,

      Jonathan Bussell