Southern Friends

  • dnanney@cox.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      I talked with a relative in New Orleans and the story seems much better than could have been expected. I would really enjoy hearing from our friends down there, mostly those who post those "garden is in full bloom" in February messages. I understand the power is off in a lot of places and a lot of debris is on the ground. But this seems to be a much better story but the conclusion is still to be written as people come back on line.

      You are in our thoughts and prayers over the last few days.

      Dave Nanney
      90 degrees and low "relatively" humdity in
      Springfield, Virginia.