Pink yellow late prunifolium hybrid

  • sjperk5
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2008
      Does anyone know of a Al Bury? He donated a late pink yellow
      prunifolium that is blooming at the Arnold. He seems to have had some
      association with transplant nursery.

      The best red prunifolium at the Arnold is outstanding this year.

      John Perkins
      Salem, NH
    • SJPERK5
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2008
        John meant to say that Transplant Nursery gave the plant labeled prunifolium
        to the Arnold with its providence being from AL BURY. We thought that could
        be a person's name or a place in Alabama. The plant is just coming into
        bloom in the Arnold and looks like a possible arborescens hybrid as it's a
        lovely yellow toned with orange eye and a sweet soft fragrance. Will try to
        get a nice image later.

        Sally Perkins
        Salem, NH