azalea sale

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2008
      We've received notice that RareFind Nursery, owned by ASA member Hank
      Schannen, is having a big sale on azaleas through August 9, 2008. If
      interested, check them out at http://www.rarefindnursery.com

      We haven't posted their email because we have a groundrule that we
      don't handle commercials (that is, if you are going to make money off
      your email, we don't post it). But it seems to me you might want to
      know about their sale, and I'm not going to make any money off my
      email, so it seemed a reasonable compromise to let you know about it.

      Regards,
      Bob Stelloh Hendersonville NC USDA Zone 7