RE: [AZ] A Mike Creel Article- Mar/Apr '91

  • iffy123
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 6, 2004
      I would appreciate a copy. If you have been able to scan in into an Adobe
      Acrobat file, it will transfer and download faster.

      Thanks

      Barbara O'Meallie
      Pass Christian zone 8b

      the few perhaps interested. Write me at
      CreelM(at)sc.dnr.gov and ask for The Wild Ones, SCW
      magazine March-April 1991 I wrote it before
      discovering Rhododendron eastmanii
      Sincerely
      Mike Creel, Zone 8a