9699Re: [AZ] Ed Reiley

  • sjperk5
    Apr 1 4:18 AM
      Here are our images of the Reiley Garden at the combined ARS/ASA
      conference in 2006. The Reiley Garden which was in nearly peak
      condition was the highlight of the garden tours in what was an very
      enjoyable convention.

      http://arsmc.org/documents/acapitaladventure.xml?p107pc1cs640s

      John Perkins
      Salem, NH

      --- In azaleas@yahoogroups.com, "Buck Clagett" <bclagett2@...> wrote:

      > All,
      > This is the web site that is the tribute to Ed Reiley.
      >
      > http://www.mdrhododendron.org/Reiley.htm
      >
      > Buck

      March 16,
      > 2008.
      >
      > His books were excellent and I remember he gave us a tour at his
      place
      > during the Rockville, Md convention. Can anyone add anything to
      this?
      > Barry

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic