9466Re: [AZ] Attending ASA National Meetings

    Feb 21 1:19 PM
      I should have added to my earlier message that I was slow in
      processing the registration forms received to date, and am delinquent
      in acknowledging them. So far I have processed 34 forms (58
      attendees) and acknowledged none.

      I will be acknowledging them in a day or so, by email if you see this
      message, to let you know I got your registration form, and what my
      computer thinks your choices were -- to be looked over carefully by
      you so we can correct my mistakes before you get to the registration
      desk!

      Regards,
      Bob Stelloh Hendersonville NC USDA Zone 7

      At 12:11 PM -0500 on 2/21/08, Bob Stelloh wrote

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic