      Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 10:02 AM
      Subject: [AZ] azalea question

      I planted a azalea in my garden that is from my mother's funeral so it is very sentimental.  That was in February 2007.  It gets part sun and part shade.  I didnt know that its not necessary to fertilize azaleas and I put fertilizer in the soil.  The azalea has never done well and the leaves are yellow.  I dug it up about 4 inches around the diameter to refertilize because I thought it needed more and the other fertilizer is little blue balls.  I think I may be killing it with kindness.  I live in Florida and water it every day because it is so dry here.
      Can you help me save my azalea, please?
      Thanks,
      Diane Clark ( csodclark@hotmail. com )

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic