      Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 4:18 AM
      Subject: Re: [AZ] Bob's Cutting Box

      I have had a design for a cutting box in my mind for several years.  I heard about it from Walt Wilke, a coworker at Boeing.  Sadly, he died of cancer a number of years ago.  That design has a water tank in the bottom, a light in the top, heavy insulation, and racks to hold trays full of cuttings.  There would be a fan to force air through the cuttings from below.  Heat would come from the light bulbs.  Walt had a similar cutting box that he swore by.  I don't know what happened to it after he was gone.

      I have not started building that box yet.  There is never enough time.

      .

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic