5964Severe fungus and flies

  • Karjmb@aol.com
    Aug 1, 2006
      This is from the ASK US page, so please send me a CC.

      Last week, my mother noticed that her azalea bush was infested with flies.  Yesterday, upon closer inspection, I saw what appears to be small, white, round fungus attached to branching pats of the stems.  Leaves, in two areas have begun to drop off. The fly situation has also intensified.
      My mom lives in Queens, NY (Zone 6); we have had some very irregular weather over the past 6 weeks....more than normal rainfall and right now, extreme heat.

      Please advise as to what I can use to save her beautiful azalea.

      Thank you.

      JB
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic