4294Re: [AZ] Azalea Books

  • Tadeusz Dauksza
    Jan 6, 2006

       tadeusz.

      "William C. Miller III" <bill@...> wrote:
      Folks,

      I did a little digging and came up with:

      Ralph Waldo's Vintage Books
      110 Washington Street Northwest, Gainesville, GA 30501
      (770) 534-5880

      Bill Miller
      Bethesda, Maryland

      Robert Callaham wrote:
      Deloris,

      Tried to find Ralph Waldo Books on line, but without success. Can you provide a phone number?.

      Bob Callaham
      Orinda, CA
      On Jan 6, 2006, at 4:59 AM, <smit5857@...> wrote:

      Was at a book store this week in Gainesville, GA and they are going out of business.  They had Galle's Azalea book and several other books that might be of interest to the group.  They are on the web if you are interested. The name is Ralph Waldo Books. I saw some very interesting books really cheap.
      Deloris Smith
      Gainesville, Georgia
      Zone 7

      When you reply to an email, PLEASE quote its relevant part(s) only, as context, and DELETE the rest - especially this line and the Yahoo lines.  And PLEASE tell us your city, state and/or USDA zone.

      We welcome attached images RESIZED to be under 100KB in size - 640 x 480 pixel JPEG images at 50% or 1:40 compression are ideal. By attaching them you agree that, without giving up your rights to them, they may be shown on Azalea Society websites.

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      ▪  Visit your group "azaleas" on the web.

      ▪  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

      ▪  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.