      From: azaleas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:azaleas@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Mike Creel
      Sent: Monday, May 30, 2005 9:42 PM
      To: ASA Azaleaphiles
      Subject: [AZ] Seeking Small mortar & pestle for crushing anthers

      I am about to try something new to me in pollen
      collection and preservation. It involves crushing dry
      anthers with a small mortar and pestle. Has anyone
      run across a miniature mortar and pestle.
      Mike Creel
      Zone 8A, SC

      __________________________________
      Discover Yahoo!
      http://discover.yahoo.com/

      When you reply to this email, PLEASE quote its relevant part(s) only, as
      context, and DELETE the rest - especially this line and the Yahoo lines.
      Also PLEASE tell us where you garden (city, state or at least your USDA
      zone).

      We welcome images RESIZED to be under 100KB in size - 640 x 480 pixel
      .jpg images at 50% or 1:40 compression are ideal.

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic