  • kosacktree
    Oct 11, 2003
      I have two azaleas that have been blooming for about the past 5 or 6
      weeks. They are not as full as they were in the spring, but I can
      not get over the fact that this is almost the middle of October and
      the blooms are really pretty. Sorry to say I don't have the names,
      this was before I was concerned with them. I do believe one
      is "Gillie" but don't know for certain. Here in south central
      Virginia the weather has been rather spring like.

      Will this have a bad effect on their bloom come spring?
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic